Need to find us?
Heading North on the freeway -
- Take Exit 27, turning right onto Highland Drive.
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit to stay on Highland Drive.
- Turn left onto East Main Street.
- We're just past the traffic light for Crater Lake Ave - the Century Building (a four story building) on the right as you cross the intersection. We are in the building just past it on the right hand side of the road, in the big building in the back!
Heading South on the freeway -
- Take Exit 30, turning right onto Hwy 99.
- Turn left onto Court Street (follow the signs for downtown).
- Continue onto North Central Avenue (Court Street turns into it).
- Turn left onto 8th Street.
- 8th Street merges into Main Street - continue up it for several blocks. There is a turn lane running the length of the two way street. Where the white turn lane arrows are is where our driveway is on the left. Smile Keepers Dental has a big sign directly across from us on the right hand side of the road. We are the big building in the back!
Jennie's Yarn Shop was born to the world officially on September 12th, 2014. Since then, we've thrived with our loyal customers, fun location, and local yarns. Jennie DeBunce, the owner, worked at the previous yarn shop in town for several years before opening Jennie's when it closed.
After two successful years at their downtown location, Jennie's Yarn Shop decided to move to a more parking friendly, bigger location just a few blocks down the road from where they'd been, and reopened on April 4th, 2017 to success and support from the local knitters and crocheters!